Circuit Panels/Service Changes
Your main service panel is the heart of your electrical system and an upgrade is a huge safety improvement to your home. Specifically, it is an upgrade from an existing panel to a new panel equipped with today's technology. In short, it will be able to handle all of the new appliances and technical devices that many of us have in our homes today that require additional power. A "service change" not only includes an upgrade in your electric panel, but also an upgrade in your meter socket, wire size, and grounding system.
A panel change out is required when a problem needs to be diagnosed to an existing panel. Common warning signs that indicate you may need to upgrade or replace your electrical panel:
- Outdated panels such as Federal Pacific & Zinsco Panels
- You want to add a circuit but there is not enough space in the panel
- Outdated fuse boxes
- Loose Connections
- Overheating breakers
Recessed lighting offers a clean, streamlined look in a home. It can increase the amount of light in a room, highlight artwork or other special features, and open up spaces so they look and feel bigger.
Anyplace you want good lighting and a clean, streamlined look in a home, recessed lights will do the trick. Common applications include:
- Increased lighting in the kitchen, especially on the countertops.
- Reading or task lighting in living and family rooms.
- Lighting that calls attention to a collection of artwork or photographs.
- Focused lighting on objects such as fireplaces, sculptures, etc.